I updated my background, so I thought it might be time to update my actual blog =). I talk to my sister almost everyday and we always ask each other what's new...and usually we have nothing. But, we always have something to talk about anyway, so I am sure I have a few tidbits I could share.
Joseph started daycare #2 in June....and we absolutely love it, but more importantly Joseph loves it. He still went through a little bit of an adjustment, but it was no where near as long or as hard as the first time. I know this has a lot to do with his age, but I think it mostly has to do with the teachers and the atmosphere of the school. I will be the first to admit (well most of the time ;) that Joseph is a little bit of a mama's boy, but this school didn't make me feel bad about that, they simply took Joseph in and loved him. What more do you really want for your child at 18 months old besides to be loved and cared for? He doesn't have to be a genius...yet, lol!
The other #2 is a baby...no, I am not pregnant but the thought of baby #2 does cross my mind every other day or so, (roughly). Ideally, I would like to be pregnant this time next year. David and I want our kids to be atleast 3 years apart. Although, David would probably rather it be 4, I would rather it be 3. But, there are 2 things that have to happen before I get pregnant again. #1 I need to lose the weight from the first one and #2 I want to be a part of wedding where I am not fat, not pregnant or not 5 months post having a baby. One of my dearest friends (Rebecca) is getting married in March, and I am so thrilled to be her maid of honor!
I am currently reading a book (more of a devotional) called "Mommy Grace" and I love it. I wish I would have read this book when I first had Joseph, but better late than never. One of the hardest things (I've found..I can't speak for all mothers ;) about being a mother is dealing with guilt. Did I do enough, does he know I love him, am I taking care of my husband enough??? Anyways, you get the point. This book is really helping me with that and helping me to just let go (as much as I can). I know a lot of people who are pregnant, or trying to have a baby, or some that are already mothers....anyways, its a book you might want to try.
Park City Utah
4 years ago

4 comments:
You are a wonderful mommy, and don't you forget it! I love you!
YAY! I'm happy for daycare success and that you've found a book that helps you feel better about being a mom, wife, etc. I know I get overwhelmed a lot and it helps to know that it's a NORMAL feeling - as I am sure yours are. I think you are a lovely and wonderful person and I KNOW that extends to your family life. love you! keep blogging!
Keep writing! I love your updates even if they're few and far between. Good for you getting some reading in that helps you feel better about yourself. Although personally I think you (and your sis and family) are pretty freaking fabulous. HUGS AND KISSES
I agree with KP. I finally started my own blog and found out how much easier it is to follow everyone with google ;) Better late than never! Does Lara have a blog, too?
Love,
ET
Post a Comment