skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Here we go...
So here goes. I have always wanted to start a blog (especially when Joseph was born), but I could never find the time. Actually I had the time, I mainly procrastinated because I am a perfectionist, and the thought of putting my life out there for people to read sort of terrifies me. (Even now I have backspaced and retyped about 3 times). I love the idea of a journal, (in fact I used to have one, but I stopped writing in it because I hate my handwriting),anyways this will be a nice place to put my thoughts, worries, memories, and hopes for the future. As so many of our friends and family have moved to other places, it will also be a nice place to keep everyone up to date. Hope you enjoy my state of mind!
1 comment:
Hey Sara! Are you bringing that handsome boy to any contests or games? Try to come to senior night - we'd love to see you. Eileen:)
Post a Comment